Kufiya, kufiyyeh, keffiyeh or also called Hatta is an old Palestinian traditional headwear pattern that carries a deep value to every Palestinian and later became a symbol of resistance and freedom worldwide. Each pattern in the Hatta Kufiya represents various Palestinian agricultural traditions, the fishnet pattern represents fishing in the mediterranean sea, the olive like dots represent the famous Palestinian olives, and the bold lines represent the old roads of trading from Jericho to Jerusalem.
This medium size customized Free Palestine arabic name with traditional Kufiya pattern backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞” (42cm), W 12¼” (31cm), D 3⅞” (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pullers
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators