Show your love and support for Palestine with a realistic Palestinian embroidery tatreez like design “Handala We Can’t Breathe Since 1948″ unisex sweatshirt. Handhala (Arabic: حنظلة), also, Hanzala or Hanthala, is a prominent national symbol and personification of the Palestinian people. The character was created in 1969 by political cartoonist Naji al-Ali, and first took its current form in 1973. We recreated this iconic cartoon with the traditional Palestinian Tatreez embroidery like art.
This unique original artwork is applied on a quality sturdy sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling. Design is 100% customizable, so please let us know if you’d like to change design color, size or placement when placing your order.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem