When i think of Valentine i remember all the none told stories of love and sacrifice in Palestine, i remember how the people in Palestine despite the apartheid and the blockade still find creative ways to express their love. On this Valentine’s Day, I wish to remind everyone that all people in the world are worthy of celebration and love, including Palestinian orphan children and families who’re living the daily struggle and suffering in occupied Palestine, and I encourage you to send your love their way by making Palestine your Valentine. Palestine is my Valentine and it’ll always be mine.
A strategically placed accent like this Palestine traditional tatreez art design can bring the whole room to life, and this valentine heart pillow is just what you need to do that. What’s more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps on.
• 100% polyester case and insert
• Hidden zipper
• High resolution print on both sides
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland