When i think of Valentine i remember all the none told stories of love and sacrifice in Palestine, i remember how the people in Palestine despite the apartheid and the blockade still find creative ways to express their love. On this Valentine’s Day, I wish to remind everyone that all people in the world are worthy of celebration and love, including Palestinian orphan children and families who’re living the daily struggle and suffering in occupied Palestine, and I encourage you to send your love their way by making Palestine your Valentine. Palestine is my Valentine and it’ll always be mine.
A sturdy big love heart sweatshirt custom designed with Palestinian traditional realistic Tatreez embroidery art bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem