“We have on this land all of that which makes life worth living” that’s how Mahmoud Darwish the Palestinian poet began his famous poem “On this land”. This design represents this eternal poem and the none ending suffering of the Palestinian people all over the world, who keep their own culture to be original as the owner of the homeland, they have to live in tent of the camp, and they challenge the threats that can lose their existence. They show that they exist and stay in the land even their life is not cushioned as human being and maintain their identity although they have been chase away from their state. Whatever the condition is, Palestinian will always stand solid to save and protect their country. Palestine will be free. Design is 100% customizable, please let us know if you’d like to edit design color, size or placement.
This unique Palestine map with arabic calligraphy custom designed t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping