In the Palestinian heritage, the wheat harvest season is characterized by an atmosphere of celebration, joy and singing. Often stimulating folk and national songs are recited by farmers during the gathering and processing of wheat in the fields.
Show your love and belonging with a sturdy customized sweatshirt like this Palestine Map with Wheat Spikes “Sanabel” which bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem