Unique design of the Palestinian flag with arabic calligraphy writing “We shall return tomorrow and tomorrow is very soon to those who are looking for it” This arabic quote represents each and every Palestinian refugee around the world. Approximately 750,000 Palestinians were displaced and became refugees as a result of the 1948 Zionist war against Palestine supported by Britain which led to the founding of Israel. None of these displaced persons were ever allowed to return to the homes or communities from which they were displaced and the Palestinian refugee population has continued to grow in the time that has passed since 1948. Today there are more than 7 million Palestinian refugees scattered around the world.
A sturdy customized sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem