Kufiya, kufiyyeh, kaffiyyeh or also called Hatta is an old Palestinian traditional headwear pattern that carries a deep value to every Palestinian and later became a symbol of resistance and freedom worldwide. Each pattern in the Hatta Kufiya represents various Palestinian agricultural traditions, the fishnet pattern represents fishing in the mediterranean sea, the olive like dots represent the famous Palestinian olives, and the bold lines represent the old roads of trading from Jericho to Jerusalem.
Get a t-shirt for your kids that has it all, it looks great and keeps them connected to their roots, a top quality shirt that allows the kiddos to participate in all of their favorite activities and be comfy the whole time. The ultimate kids tee.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Vibrant colors that won’t fade
• Premium jersey with a four-way stretch
• Regular fit
• Crew neck
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania