Kufiya, Kufiyyeh, Keffiyeh or also called Hatta is an old Palestinian traditional headwear pattern that carries a deep value to every Palestinian and later became a symbol of resistance and freedom worldwide. Each pattern represents various agricultural traditions, the fishnet pattern represents fishing int he mediterranean sea, the olive like dots represent the famous Palestinian olives, and the bold lines represent the old roads of trading from Jericho to Jerusalem.
If you feel like you’re carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this customized Palestinian Kufiya backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators