“Tatreez” is an Arabic word for a unique style of Palestinian cross-stitch embroidery. Distinguished by rich colors and textures, it originated in the Middle East some 3,000 years ago. This unique folk has always been exclusively a women’s territory, and it’s been passed down from mothers to daughters like family recipes influenced by each generation. Design is 100% customizable for Free. Please send us a message if you’d like to change design colors, size or placement.
This sleek customized Palestinian embroidery Tatreez Art iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
• BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
There are no reviews yet.