“Tatreez” is an Arabic word for a unique style of Palestinian cross-stitch embroidery. Distinguished by rich colors and textures, it originated in the Middle East some 3,000 years ago. This unique folk has always been exclusively a women’s territory, and it’s been passed down from mothers to daughters like family recipes influenced by each generation.
A spacious and trendy Palestine traditional and colorful Tatreez design tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters in style.
• High resolution realistic print on both sides
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location