Palestine Our Eyes to you Leave Everyday quote written in arabic calligraphy with Palestinian Kufiya map represents the right of return; a dream held by over 7 million Palestinian refugees but often forgotten by the rest of the world. The Kufiya, kufiyyeh, kaffiyyeh or also called Hatta is an old Palestinian traditional headwear pattern that carries a deep value to every Palestinian and later became a symbol of resistance and freedom worldwide.
Custom designed Palestine arabic calligraphy with Palestinian Kufiya map sturdy sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem