“Tatreez” is an Arabic word for a unique style of Palestinian cross-stitch embroidery. Distinguished by rich colors and textures, it originated in the Middle East some 3,000 years ago. This unique folk has always been exclusively a women’s territory, and it’s been passed down from mothers to daughters like family recipes influenced by each generation. Design is 100% customizable for Free. Please send us a message if you’d like to change design colors, size or placement.
This is the t-shirt that you’ve been looking for custom designed with a realistic Palestinian Embroidery Tatreez art vibrant print, and it’s bound to become a favorite in any youth’s wardrobe. It’s light, soft, and comes with a unique design that stands out from the crowd wherever you go!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 32 singles
• Relaxed unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
Palestinian Realistic Embroidery Pattern #16 Customized Youth T-Shirt
Size ChartSize guide
|Width (inches)||15 ¼||16 ¼||17 ¼||18 ¼|
|Length (inches)||20 ⅞||22 ⅛||23 ⅜||24 ⅜|