Palestine Our Eyes to you Leave Everyday quote written in arabic calligraphy with Palestinian Kufiya map represents the right of return; a dream held by over 7 million Palestinian refugees but often forgotten by the rest of the world. The Kufiya, kufiyyeh, kaffiyyeh or also called Hatta is an old Palestinian traditional headwear pattern that carries a deep value to every Palestinian and later became a symbol of resistance and freedom worldwide.
This top quality unisex t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping